28 years later and still a leader, here is a cheer for Randy

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Burn Rocks

28 years later and still a leader, here is a cheer for Randy

Post by Burn Rocks »

A cheer of thanks and love, we miss you Randy 28 years today.
Silver Rhoads
Cool Member

Post by Silver Rhoads »

December 6, 1956 - March 19, 1982

Gone too soon, remembered forever.

Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Still missed and everyday you give greater reason to support you, we have an exciting year ahead with new footage and even perhaps the chance to finaly see PM's project Doc'.
While we still can see that RR was ahead of his time we can bring new younger music fans to the attention of this incredible individual.
Today I will listen to my two favorite RR albums 'Diary of a Madman' and 'Quiet Riot II' not to mention a boot show or two!

Sleep well Randy you are never that far away from us.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

Thank you Randy for the drive and inspiration .. you are never forgotten .
................................................................Image...............................................................................
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Yeah its that time again and i'm sure that a few of us will be thinking of Randy on this memorial day. If anyone does make it to Randy's memorial don't forget to post your days events here Cheers :wink:
Blizzard0fOzz

Post by Blizzard0fOzz »

Rest in Peace Randy! Your the reason I started playing guitar. You will always be missed.
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

I had a very cool but unusual thing happen just before ... I went to go sit out in the sun and took my iPod with me , i turned it on and set it to shuffle play and out of 3548 songs the first song to play was ' Dee ' .......... thanks Randy .
................................................................Image...............................................................................
Kixy

Post by Kixy »

Rest in peace Randy, thankyou for all of the inspiration x
rockermel
Cool Member

Post by rockermel »

God Bless You, Randy...you are still an inspiration to many after all these years. I consider you to be an amazing musician who truly cared for others....as well as being a charismatic performer who always remained true to your self :)
Rest in Peace & I will always miss you...

Melissa aka Rockermel or BrattyMelly :D
goodbye to all the best
I guess that we'll meet
we'll meet in the end
[img]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/Melly66/1294-oz-blizzard-ran-0000.jpg[/img]
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Though this is a day of sadness from now on it should be a day of joy and the 19th March should be a celebration of what he did and achieved. Sleep well Randy from all of us on the ship.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

i like that trigger very true!!!!!even though randy's not here anymore, he will be with us and the future generations forever!!!!!!!thank you for inspiring all of us randy!!!!!!!!we love you!!!!!!!!
SPTiger

Post by SPTiger »

Long live the memory of Randy Rhoads. He's definitely been a positive influence on my life.
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

March 19, 1982

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

I am working hard every day to show my gratitude towards Randy. While I am struggling to finish my album I do make progress. If he were truly just an ordinary guitar player I would of finished a long time ago. As this year progresses I will finish songs and put them on the internet for everyone to hear. May this be the best year ever for Randy and the legacy he has left behind for us to keep going strong.

http://big.photo-1.blingeasy.com/images ... _Randy.gif
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
tedeeoo
Madman

Post by tedeeoo »

Rest in Peace Randy, and best wishes and prayers to his family on this day. May they be comforted by the good memories they have of him and the well wishes and prayers of the millions of us who loved him.

Ted
"The Only Two Things In Life That Make It Worth Livin"
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

A cheers and 'here here' to all the above and thanks to Randy thanks so much for littering your music with references to other genres. I got interested in jazz after discovering the 9th chord in No Bone Movies and your love of Classical inspired me to make it my focus and life.

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt